Sunday

My Husband has Been Dating Another Girl

I have officially been replaced. Al is totally smitten with Lucy and has admitted that he too is "Dog Stupid!" On the way home from church today he said, "I just can't get enough of that dog"

They have a date together everyday at quitting time. Just the two of them go for a walk and end up doing a few laps in the pool. As you can see from the photos, Al is no match for Lucy. She out swims us all.

It's no wonder Al is so smitten. Lucy doesn't just wag her tail when she see's Al, she wags her whole body. Maybe I should try that...NOT!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

If you ever decide to wag your whole body call me, I want to be there to watch! haha... signed: Big Sis

Elizabeth said...

Hi Aunt Suzy! Great page!! You are fantastic with your words and great spirit! Add me at skylersmyworld.blogspot.com!