Wednesday

Big Splash in Atlanta

This has been a busy month with the release of my new line with Midwest/Seasons of Cannon Fall. Shelli Lissick, the Branding/PR executive, did a fabulous job pulling together an opening night gala

What a surprise to have a customer walk in wearing one of my t-shirt designs. The fun thing is that this was not planned. She didn't know I was going to be here... this is just what she chose to wear today. I was handing out our new membership pins at the event.
Jenny Pratt and I never miss a photo op! We joke that we are both members of the "Mutual Admiration Society" Jenny is now a sales rep for Midwest but we've been friends for a long time.Jenny is one of those friends that , although we don't get together often, when we do, we click and pick up right where we left off! I love you Jenny!



What can I say, I'm a huggy kind of girl. Here I am with Sue Wagner, editor of Country Business magazine. So many people came out for our opening. It was such a fun night. Thanks Midwest!

No comments: