Saturday

A Day in Heaven

So everyone knows there is no where I'd rather be than at the beach...and today is no exception. Chase flew in from Utah for the Fourth of July weekend so we decided to head to the beach. We found a great spot that allowed dogs so Lucy got to have her first experience with the ocean. It did take a little encouragement from Chase at the start but once she got the hang of it, there was no stoping her. She loved it.
Al and Lucy, in their happy spot. Life doesn't get any better than this. This is one of those snapshot memories I will forever carry in my heart.

Link to "She Who Loves the Beach"

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Looks like you all had a really fun 4th...! Glad your boy got to come home.. Thanks again for helping me with the Public Affairs Invite...

Renee said...

Despite how pale I am, I grew up going to the beach every weekend and I just love it! Looks like you all had a great time... especially the doggy.

Adam said...

I was wondering where you guys ran off to for the weekend. Sure looks like fun. That's neat that there's a place that you can take your dog to the beach, too.

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

The beach is Flagler beach..just north of Ormond. They call the city of Flagler the most dog friendly city in the US. They pride themselves in catering to people with dogs. The beach was nice, clean & beautiful.

Sarah said...

looks like you had fun at the beach...remember, the golf coast (where i live!) has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, come on over and we'll go