Sunday

Friday night I called Chase at 10pm in Utah and said, "You wanna go to the beach tomorrow with us?" He said "OK" (Go figure, my son having a spontaneous spirit like me???) Anyway, he caught a flight home...and Saturday morning we headed for the beach.

I'm glad because I think he needed a break ... he just finished a 4 year degree in college in less than 2-1/2 years with top grades... It was time for a play day. And it was a perfect day... sun, surf, dog...what more could we have asked for???

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm jealous! I'm craving the sunshine and the water! These boards are killing me off, Suz!

Do you think I can come visit and go to the beach too when I am done?

Love ya--enjoy the sunshine for me! At least we are at 50 degreesish right now...

The Toronto Family said...

CONGRATS !!!! CHASE!!!
that looks sooo nice right now!!! (it was a high of 15 out today)

Adam said...

Wow... what a life.