Sunday

Ode to Big Bad Bob

Eleven years ago a cat living in a shelter in northern Idaho decided to take pity on our family and adopt us. Our lives haven't been the same since. As the inspiration for my line of art and writing called The Life and Times of Big Bad Bob, not only did the humor of this animal amuse us all to no end, irritate the dog beyond description and leave us all laughing hysterically, but Bob even won over the most adamant of "Cat Haters" At 28 lbs of pure love, Bob never took no for an answer, had a purr box the size of Texas and constantly had the need to knead. The first most basic requirement of working at Suzy Toronto Studios was that Bob had to like you.

I say was, because yesterday, Saturday, July 10, Big Bad Bob said goodbye to us all at the ripe old age of 15. Its only been 24 hours but I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss that worthless hunk of cat meat!

"I miss ya, old man... more than I ever imagined"