Saturday

We're Celebrating in Celebration!

It's a privilege for me to team up with Market Street Gallery and "Susan G Komen" to celebrate and honor countless women who now stand as shining examples of how to survive! Come join our Pink Ribbon Sisterhood as we raise the roof with giggles and hugs, while raising money for Susan G Komen. I'll be signing books, calendars and all things "Suzy!" I can't wait to see you there...and please, WEAR PINK!!!!

When
: Saturday October 16th
Where: Market Street Gallery Celebration, FL 34747

Time:
1:00-3:00 p.m.

Feel free to bring in your previously purchased items for me to sign too. More than anything, we just want you to come celebrate that breast cancer is a fight we can win. So for our mothers, our daughters our sisters and our friends, wear a pink ribbon and join us in Celebration!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I will be there!!! :)