Saturday

The Real Woman Behind the Art:
She Who Loves To Travel
launi travelFor the life of me, I can't figure out why every woman on the planet is not jealous of me...cause this wild, wacky wonderful woman is my best friend. Launi is She Who Loves to Travel. As a retired airline employee, she puts her free flight benefits to the test as she wanders around the world, using her multiple language skills -- and I get to tag along. It's not just the travel I like but rather her whole attitude about it. "The journey begins as we pull out of the driveway." she says as we head to the airport. And she is right.

The Wonderful Wacky Woman art and poem called "She Who Loves to Travel" are here for your reading with just a click of the mouse. But if you really want the whole scoop, you need to read a little more... for you see, togther we have developed a whole philosophy about "tripping with the girls." (The full story is in my second book) and it's not only worth the read if you like to travel or want to laugh, but we require it if you want to travel with us! So pack your bags and lets go! Anyone up for Italy next year? Cause no doubt we'll be going and you're invited!

1 comment:

Becky Kehres said...

I love your travel poem,Its because I love to travel the world,
thats why I own my own travel agency.Its Vacation Time,Becky Kehres