Friday

A Gathering of the Irish Goddesses


Irish GoddessesHere's a pic of four of the the original five Wacky Irish Goddesses in our family -- my mother, the oldest and tallest of the group with three of her sisters.  For the past several years they have gathered at my home to celebrate the season with my mom, who is not able to travel.  It takes me a week to recover from all their shenanigans after they leave -- they simply wear me out. This year, decked out in their greens, the O'Brien girls all packed around their Gathering of the Irish Goddesses travel tumblers all day as they shopped.  I told you about these cute tumblers last year, and I had so many requests for them, we added them to our Celtic collection this year. Check them out. And yes, we can still get them to you before the big day. But remember, being Irish isn't about one day, it's about  being Irish 365 days a year and proudly showing the world.

Click here to see the Celtic Collection Travel Tumblers.

No comments: