Friday

Like Mother, like Daughter?

cyn
As most of you know, none of my five children are my biological offspring. Regardless, through their upbringing, they share my Irish roots. And with loving arms, they all embrace it. Like my mother before me, each of my daughters wear on their finger, a Claddagh ring, which stands for love, loyalty and undying friendship.  Each ring is  identical to the one I have worn for over 40 years. Even my daughters-in-law wear them as tribute to their husbands.

The artwork and stories that are part of my Celtic collection pay tribute to the traditions of my heritage. Each of my children will have one this year to remind them that they are, in part, who they are because I am who I am. Irish or not, take a moment to click through to see and read the fun Celtic themed gifts my kids and Grandkids will get this year.

Click Here to See the Celtic Collection

No comments: