Friday

Last Call: Oh no.... My Signature Jewelry is almost gone



(Ok, so...please bear with me for 2 minutes. I hate, hate, hate to have to be sales-pitchy but if I don't do this y'all are going to be calling me Thursday and whining about not knowing....So, I want to take just a minute to let all those who know and love my jewelry as much as I do, that after Tuesday, October 14,  it will no longer be available on my website.)

I love to wear my wacky women necklace, depicting three women dancing together. As a matter of fact, I wear it almost everyday. Its a beautiful image of three wacky women dancing their wacky little
hearts out to the beat of their own drum.  Depending on the day, it means different things to me. Some days it represents my three precious daughters who all live so far away. Other days it's my only sister, my wacky mom and me. Today, as I type this little note it represents the "terrific trio" of Suzy, Launi and Sandy -- best friends forever. When I tell them I created it, and it's an original design, the next question is always the same..."Where can I get one?" Well, unfortunately  this is the final call, I am offering you the opportunity to have one too but only until Tuesday, midnight . And I have made them in a variety of designs.
The two girl pieces are sold out but I still have three or four girls to suit your group. They are beautiful sisterhood gifts and wonderful conversation starters.  But in all seriousness, you really do need to hurry!  Supply is very very limited.  And when these are gone, I will not have a second batch. This is a one time shot.

Also available is a nod to my favorite words of
wisdom: "Life is all about how you handle Plan B."  This statement pendant is two-sided with
positive affirmations to reaffirm your mantra to life. One side says  "Living Plan B" and the reverse says "Life is an Adventure."  It can be worn either way 

 
As you can see in the picture here it comes with a little velvet like rope. I actually have started wearing mine on a silver wire chain and I love it too.

 Now all the details:
  • Available in two, three or four girls or Plan B
  •  Click here to see them all 
  • Metal is non-allergenic coated zinc alloy with soft, silver patina.
  • Comes with 16-inch velvet rope necklace and a 3-inch extender chain.
  • Regularly $19.95.  our final offer this week until Tuesday is just $16.95.  
A note about the metal. I know you're probably thinking "What the heck is Zinc Alloy?" Well, I have always loved the look of antique silver and pewter . My first thought for these sisterhood pendants was, "I want them to look like pewter."  I said, "look like" pewter, not "be" pewter. That's because I'm allergic to pewter. Pewter is made of tin, copper and lead.  Many of us have allergic reactions to such base metals.(I'm allergic to nickel too and some silver is actually cut with nickel. When silver says .925 Silver it means the other .075 is nickel. That's why some metal...even silver, can turn your neck green!) So I set out to find something that would have the same look without the allergic reactions. This was especially important for many of my dear friends who are undergoing medical treatments and taking medications. As a result, these pendants are made of a zinc alloy -- a metal that almost all people can tolerate. They look wonderful, feel wonderful, and never tarnish.  Best of all , they don't make my skin itch! I hope you love them as much as I do.

No comments: